Nova Plexus is a Puzzle Sculpture that has been over 40 years in the making.
Geoff Wyvill first designed Nova Plexus in 1978 and originally intended a limited edition of 500 made from quarter inch stainless steel. He made 26 and then moved to New Zealand making no more.
40 years on Two Brass Monkeys (Steve Nicholls & Ali Morris) have worked with Geoff to complete the limited edition. We've also made a brass version (unlimited) of the puzzle/sculpture,
Nova Plexus is a self supporting structure made from 12 identical, precisely made. metal rods and this package contains :
- A limited edition stainless steel copy of the Nova Plexus puzzle sculpture
- A laser engraved, uniquely numbered, anodised aluminium certificate of authenticity
- A high quality postcard with a letter/story from Geoff explaining the history of Nova Plexus
- A bonus second brass copy of Nova Plexus
- Pouches to hold the Nova Plexus pieces while it is unassembled
- Rubber bands to help with assembly of the puzzle.
The final picture shows an assembled copy of the brass Nova Plexus that has been hand polished by an internationally renowned puzzle blogger
Nova Plexus comes disassembled and without a solution. The story card includes a link to a video of the Nova Plexus being assembled by Geoff.
Price includes free shipping no matter where on the planet you live.